About Progressive Car Insurance
Progressive auto insurance company is one of the oldest and well-established companies in the country. With over more than 20 million customer base of drivers only, the company is growing rapidly. The best part about Progressive is it provides insurance coverage in all the states of the country. Moreover; its 33,000 employees make sure that the customers are getting the best services and assistance that they need.
Provides the best rewards to the drivers with good driving habits and clean records.
Good coverage options (includes pets if you need).
Great ratings for financial strength.
Helps with SR-22 insurance certificates for drivers with high-risk profiles.
Online tool for the users to get insurance quotes instantly.
Expensive for young or teen drivers.
Discount options and coverage types are different for different states, a bit confusing for the users.
Too many solicitations, hence high time investment.
Insurance cost varies as per the method of purchasing the policy.
Progressive Car Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- JD Power: 862
- NAIC: 1.33
- BBB: A-
- A.M. Best: A+
- S&P: A
- Moody’s: A2
Even though the company is quite old and have a huge staff still the customers have a lot of complaints. Majorly the main problem they are facing is with the irresponsible behavior of the staff. It is not accredited by Better Business Bureau because of too the progressive auto insurance ratings and consumer complaints.
The online quoting tool and a variety of discounts in the insurance policies add a plus point to the customer experience. Also, the financial strength of the company is very strong so the claims of the drivers will be resolved quickly.
Progressive Car Insurance Quotes
|Drivers Age / Ticket Profile||For Good Drivers||With At-fault Ticket||With DUI Ticket||With Speeding Ticket|
|17 and Under||$212 / Month||$325 / Month||$364 / Month||$270 / Month|
|18 Year Old||$237 / Month||$338 / Month||$385 / Month||$279 / Month|
|19-20 Year Old||$198 / Month||$250 / Month||$305 / Month||$235 / Month|
|21-22 Year Old||$171 / Month||$225 / Month||$280 / Month||$205 / Month|
|23-24 Year Old||$149 / Month||$182 / Month||$220 / Month||$165 / Month|
|25-29 Year Old||$130 / Month||$169 / Month||$225 / Month||$156 / Month|
|30-34 Year Old||$119 / Month||$180 / Month||$204 / Month||$152 / Month|
|35-39 Year Old||$113 / Month||$156 / Month||$198 / Month||$145 / Month|
|40-44 Year Old||$110 / Month||$140 / Month||$185 / Month||$130 / Month|
|45-49 Year Old||$106 / Month||$132 / Month||$156 / Month||$118 / Month|
|50-54 Year Old||$96 / Month||$130 / Month||$160 / Month||$109 / Month|
|55-64 Year Old||$86 / Month||$110 / Month||$145 / Month||$99 / Month|
|65-74 Year Old||$85 / Month||$100 / Month||$135 / Month||$97 / Month|
|74+ Year Old||$95 / Month||$120 / Month||$155 / Month||$105 / Month|
Progressive Auto Insurance Discounts
- Policy Bundling Discount.
- Discount if you sign all your insurance policy documents online.
- Paperless Process Discount.
- Automatic payments deduction option from driver’s checking account set up discount.
- Buying a policy for more than one car discount.
- Distant student discount.
- Discount for maintaining the insurance continuously (it can be with another auto insurance company).
- Discount for Snapshot good driver program.
- Payment of six-month policy in advance discount.
- Adding a teen driver with an existing policy discount.
- Good student discount.
- Get an online quote for your car insurance discount.
Progressive Car Insurance Policies
Here’s the list of all the Progressive Auto Insurance Policies that attract the drivers in every state and city:
Progressive Auto Insurance coverages have all the major policies we expect from a national insurance carrier. Some of the best policies of the company are pet injury coverage and original equipment manufacturer coverage. These policies make the company stand out and add an exceptional touch with the drivers and their families.
Progressive Auto Insurance Complaints and
Customer Claims Satisfaction
- As per the data provided by J.D.Power for different categories like repair process, settlement experience, claims to service, etc.
- Progressive insurance gets a customer satisfaction rating of 862 out of 1000. This is lower than the industry average score; 880. Hence the reputation of Progressive insurance is almost equivalent to any other top auto insurance companies.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) keeps the data of all the consumer complaints of every insurer. It issues a company complaint index as per the median number of complaints against that company.
- The national median is 1; so the consumers can compare the company’s median with 1 to check the reliability. Progressive auto insurance company gets a score of 1.33. This is higher than the national average score.
Other Progressive Insurance Product Options
- Life Insurance
- RV/Trailer Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boat/PWC Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Wedding & Event Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
Progressive Car Insurance FAQs
Why Progressive Insurance Company have affordable car insurance rates?
How quickly can Progressive settle the claim?
The claim settlement majorly depends on the time required to repair the vehicle. As soon as the vehicle is repaired the company releases the claim money. On average; Progressive takes 7 to 14 days to settle a car insurance claim.
How much will Progressive pay for a totaled car claim?
The Gap insurance feature of Progressive provides coverage up to 25 percent maximum. This percentage is as per the actual cash value of your vehicle that will also be calculated by Progressive.
Is Progressive Insurance Customer Care Available 24 hours?
The insurance company claims that their representatives are always available at 1-800-776-4737. You can get in touch with their consumer care department at any time.
Editorial Guidelines: The above content is meant as general information to help you understand the different aspects of auto insurance. This information does not refer to any specific auto insurance policy. Coverages and other features vary between insurers, vary by state, and are not available in all states. References to costs of coverages/repair, average or typical premiums, amounts of losses, deductibles, etc., are indicative and may not apply to your situation. We encourage you to speak to our insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.