About Arrowhead Car Insurance
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency has been serving the drivers of the United States since 1983. The company’s main focus is on non-standard auto insurance. This is one of the major reasons behind the tremendous growth of the company. Arrowhead is popular for taking drivers with high-risk profiles with multiple law violations and DUIs. The company is proud of its modern yet reliable approach by utilizing technology and innovation.
Rich history in the insurance coverage area. Hence strong financial strength.
It provides rewards to drivers who have good driving habits and clean records.
Good ratings for the financial strength of the company.
Provides good discounts for drivers with high-risk profiles.
Competitive premiums on E&O coverage.
Discount options vary for different profiles.
Coverage types can be different for multiple states.
Expensive for young or teen drivers.
Insurance costs can change as per the method of purchasing the policy.
Arrowhead Auto Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- BBB: B-
- A.M. Best: A
- J.D. Power: NA
- S & P: B
- NAIC: NA
- Moody’s: NA
Even though the Arrowhead company is more than 8 years old, there isn’t any solid rating available. All the major rating companies do not have enough data about the company. Arrowhead is popular for its bilingual customer support (English and Spanish).
Moreover; the company allows the drivers to get insurance without snail mail. Arrowhead is proud to write more than $1 billion in annual written premium. Their California based headquarter have 250 plus employees..
Arrowhead Car Insurance Quotes
|Drivers Age / Ticket Profile||For Good Drivers||With At-fault Ticket||With DUI Ticket||With Speeding Ticket|
|17 and Under||$219 / Month||$338 / Month||$387 / Month||$293 / Month|
|18 Year Old||$244 / Month||$351 / Month||$408 / Month||$302 / Month|
|19-20 Year Old||$205 / Month||$263 / Month||$328 / Month||$258 / Month|
|21-22 Year Old||$178 / Month||$238 / Month||$303 / Month||$228 / Month|
|23-24 Year Old||$156 / Month||$195 / Month||$243 / Month||$188 / Month|
|25-29 Year Old||$137 / Month||$182 / Month||$248 / Month||$179 / Month|
|30-34 Year Old||$126 / Month||$193 / Month||$227 / Month||$175 / Month|
|35-39 Year Old||$120 / Month||$169 / Month||$221 / Month||$168 / Month|
|40-44 Year Old||$117 / Month||$153 / Month||$208 / Month||$153 / Month|
|45-49 Year Old||$113 / Month||$145 / Month||$179 / Month||$141 / Month|
|50-54 Year Old||$103 / Month||$143 / Month||$183 / Month||$132 / Month|
|55-64 Year Old||$93 / Month||$123 / Month||$168 / Month||$122 / Month|
|65-74 Year Old||$92 / Month||$113 / Month||$158 / Month||$120 / Month|
|74+ Year Old||$102 / Month||$133 / Month||$178 / Month||$128 / Month|
Arrowhead Auto Insurance Discounts
- Roadside Assistance Discount.
- Discount for drivers who have completed the defensive driver course.
- Mature or experienced driver discount.
- Good Driver Discount.
- Organization Discount (If your organization is valid as per the company’s terms).
- Discount if you sign all your insurance policy documents online.
- Buying a policy for more than one car discount.
- Discount for maintaining the insurance continuously (it can be with another auto insurance company).
- Discount for senior drivers.
- Cars with advanced safety features.
- Motor club discount.
- Claims Free Renewal Discount.
Arrowhead Car Insurance Policies
Here’s the list of all Arrowhead Auto Insurance Policies for drivers in every state and city:
Arrowhead General Insurance company covers all the major policies that a driver expects from a carrier. The company is popular for providing coverage at affordable rates to drivers who do not get insurance easily. The company provides coverage to all types of risky drivers.
Arrowhead Auto Insurance Complaints and
Customer Claims Satisfaction
- Based on the data provided by J.D. Power for different categories like repair process, settlement experience, claims to service, etc.
- Arrowhead general insurance does not have custom claims satisfaction ratings. The major reason behind this can be the lack of data about the company.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has the data of all the complaints by the customers of every insurance company. The organization then issues a company complaint index. This index is then based on the median number of complaints against that particular company.
- The national median of complaint index is 1. As a result, the drivers can easily check the reliability of a company by comparing the company’s median with 1. Arrowhead general insurance company does not have a score. This means the organization lacks enough data about the company.
Other Arrowhead Insurance Product Options
- Homeowners HO3 Insurance
- Condo HO6 Insurance
- Tenant HO4 Insurance
- RV Parks Insurance
- Core Commercial Insurance
- Small Business Special Risk
- Personal Umbrella
- Rental Programs
Arrowhead Car Insurance FAQs
What does Arrowhead’s E&O coverage include?
The E & O coverage includes; Admitted coverage written all over the country, Limits up to $5 million (higher limits are also available), Lower deductible starting from $2,500, option for loss only deductible available, flexible payment options for the drivers, No broker fees and much more.
Does Arrowhead Insurance Company have affordable car insurance rates?
Does Arrowhead Insurance provide 24 hours Customer Care?
Yes. Arrowhead insurance company claims that they have a team of representatives who are always available at 1-800.669.1889. The drivers can call the company to connect with their consumer care department at any time.
Who owns Arrowhead insurance company?
Arrowhead General Insurance is owned by Arrowhead General Insurance Agency Holding Corp.
How quickly can Arrowhead settle the claim?
The time required in claim settlement depends on the vehicle repair time required. The company releases the claim money only after the repair process is over and the car is good to use. The average time required by Arrowhead insurance is between 14 to 21 days.
Find best cheap car insurance coverage as per your needs.
Editorial Guidelines: The above content is meant as general information to help you understand the different aspects of auto insurance. This information does not refer to any specific auto insurance policy. Coverages and other features vary between insurers, vary by state, and are not available in all states. References to costs of coverages/repair, average or typical premiums, amounts of losses, deductibles, etc., are indicative and may not apply to your situation. We encourage you to speak to our insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.