About Allstate Auto Insurance
Allstate Auto Insurance company is one of the largest insurance companies in our country. Founded in 1931; the company is popular for its streamlined process of claims. But the lower customer satisfaction rates and higher policy quotations affect the decision of the drivers. The car insurance rates by Allstate are more than 30 percent higher than the national average rates. Moreover; The company provides personalized assistance to all of its customers with agents and modern tools.
The process to file a claim is easy for every driver.
Allstate auto insurance coverages are available in all the states of the USA.
Advanced and modern tools and technologies to help the drivers and the staff members.
The car insurance rates are higher than most of the insurance companies.
Car insurance premium increases after the first term.
Customer satisfaction rating is lower than other companies.
Allstate Auto Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- BBB: A+
- A.M. Best: A+
- J.D. Power: 832/1000
- S & P: A-
- NAIC: 2.73
- Moody’s: A3
Allstate is popular because of its wide range of products, huge reach in the market, and loyal set of agents.
Being one of the largest auto insurance companies in the USA, Allstate does get a lot of consumer complaints. The problem arises when the customer service department does not assist the drivers to resolve their queries. The financial grade of the company is A+ hence the customers will get the claims as per their policies. But the process of releasing the claim amount is slow and time taking as compared to companies like Progressive.
Allstate Auto Insurance Quotes
|Drivers Age / Ticket Profile||For Good Drivers||With At-fault Ticket||With DUI Ticket||With Speeding Ticket|
|18 and Under||$145 / Month||$225 / Month||$255 / Month||$180 / Month|
|21 Year Old||$115 / Month||$175 / Month||$198 / Month||$142 / Month|
|25 Year Old||$105 / Month||$160 / Month||$185 / Month||$135 / Month|
|45 Year Old||$82 / Month||$109 / Month||$145 / Month||$98 / Month|
|55 Year Old||$80 / Month||$105 / Month||$135 / Month||$99 / Month|
|65 Year Old||$76 / Month||$101 / Month||$130 / Month||$94 / Month|
The car insurance rates for drivers who have maintained a clean driving record are approximately 35% more than the national average rates. There is no doubt that car insurance rates are much high in Allstate insurance companies and along with the increasing number of complaints every day.
Drivers who are finding it difficult to get insurance from other companies can try getting coverage from Allstate. But if you have a clean driving record and you can get insurance from anywhere then save your money.
Allstate Auto Insurance Discounts
- Brand new car insurance policy discount.
- Small discount amount if your car has anti-lock brakes.
- Discount if your car is equipped with anti-theft locks.
- Discounts for full-time students with good grades.
- Discounts for students who live 100 miles away from the insured vehicle.
- Discount for students who have completed a driver education program.
- Discount if you have all the safe driving club requirements.
- Multiple policy discounts for bundling your home, auto, or personal insurance.
- Discount for setting up automatic payment deduction.
- The paperless and online process adoption discount.
- Discount for paying the yearly premium in advance.
- Early signing discount for signing the policy 7 days prior to the inception date.
- Discount if you did not receive any policy cancellation notice due to nonpayment.
Allstate Auto Insurance Coverages
Check out the list of all the Allstate auto insurance policies that are beneficial for every driver in your state, or city:
A driver can expect all the policies from Allstate that are available in other national insurance companies. The most loved policies of Allstate by the drivers are sound system insurance and personal umbrella policy. Drivers prefer Allstate because these two policies are not provided by most of the other companies.
Allstate Insurance Complaints &
Customer Claims Satisfaction
- The customer satisfaction ratings for Allstate insurance are above average. On the other hand; claims satisfaction ratings for the All state are average. As per the study by J.D. Power in 2020; AllState has the highest-ranking auto insurance in the Florida region.
- Moreover; the company has recently earned some extra scores for customer satisfaction rates. The present rating of the company is 832/1000 which is not that bad as compared to the national average score i.e 835.
- The Allstate company has its own “Claims satisfaction guarantee” program. This helps the consumer service department to manage the complaints and reduce the number of upcoming complaints. The NAIC score of the company is still 2.73 which is much higher than the national median i.e 1.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) keeps the data of all the consumer complaints. And if a company has a complaint score higher than the NAIC average score then it is considered a bad sign.
Other Allstate Insurance Product Options
Allstate Auto Insurance FAQs
Can I get a grace period in Allstate auto insurance?
Yes, Allstate provides a grace period of up to 30 days. But this period comes with specific time frames as per the state law.
Do I have to pay deductible even if I was not at fault in an accident at Allstate?
Yes, sometimes a driver has to pay the deductible. But the company usually covers is from the at-fault driver.
Is Allstate insurance company good at paying claims?
The company has excellent financial strength; rated A+ by A.M.Best. Hence there will not be any problem with claim payment for any driver. But the company will take its time to investigate the case before making the decision.
Does Allstate provide a safe driving bonus check?
Yes, the driver will receive an actual safe driving bonus check by the company at the end of each term.
Is Driver wise by Allstate worth it?
The company provides 10 percent cash back on just signing up for, it which is considered the program. And it provides a possibility of earning up to 30 percent cashback in a period of every six months.
How much is the Allstate full coverage car insurance quote?
The average cost of Allstate full coverage insurance is $1890. But the full coverage car insurance cost depends on a lot of factors like the age of the driver, the area you live, etc.
Find best cheap car insurance coverage as per your needs.
Editorial Guidelines: The above is meant as general information to help you understand the different aspects of auto insurance. This information does not refer to any specific auto insurance policy. Coverages and other features vary between insurers, vary by state, and are not available in all states. References to costs of coverages/repair, average or typical premiums, amounts of losses, deductibles, etc., are indicative and may not apply to your situation. We encourage you to speak to our insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.